Monday, January 31, 2011

I so did not have time for this!

I had kind of a poopy day at school today :( I busted my butt for this one assignment last weel, turns out I only got 27/40 on it. So even though I am strapped for time, I took some time for myself this afternoon to get into my creative zen mode. I made a teddy bear get well card for my grandma, because she has a small patch of skin cancer on her forehead that she is getting surgically removed soon. I also made the "sweet" cupcake card for the My Pink Stamper challenge she has up. I had to make it simple because I didn't have much time to get funky, but I think they all turned out nicely, My favourites are the "tweet" card and the "silly" one.


I used my gypsy for this "sweet" card. I used the gypsy wanderings cartrige. The pink polka dot paper is by DCWV and the rest is just scraps I had. I went glitter-glue crazy on the top of the cupcake :) which was cut at 3.5". hope you like it.

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment